Greek Chamomile Iced Tea
- 40-48 oz
- filtered water, approximately
- 4 Tbsp
- fresh chamomile flowers or 2 tablespoons dried chamomile flowers
- whole cloves
- honey, for sweetening
- ice cubes
- 4-5 slice
- 2-4 sprig(s)
- fresh mint
How to Make Greek Chamomile Iced Tea
- 1Boil the water then add to a heatproof bowl or pitcher along with the chamomile and *whole cloves. Brew for 10 minutes.
*If you wish, the cloves can be placed in a tea infuser or piece of muslin cloth.
- 2After 10 minutes have passed, remove the chamomile, stir in the honey, to taste and allow tea to cool.
- 3Add the ice cubes. Add a few fresh mint sprigs and the cucumber slices to the pitcher.