Front Porch Lemonade
- 1 can(s)
- frozen county style lemonade concentrate
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh red raspberries
- 3/4 c
- 4 small
- fresh peaches (sliced and frozen)
- 3 can(s)
How to Make Front Porch Lemonade
- 1In a small sauce pan add raspberries and sugar bring to a boil and simmer till berries are pretty much gone.
- 2remove from heat let cool slightly, put through sieve pushing through to get all the juice, I also squeezed it through cheese cloth. Makes 1 cup
- 3Remove peaches from freezer should be firm not solid, put in blender with just a little water pulse till there are no more chunks stain through cheese cloth to get all the juice. Makes 1/3 cup.
- 4In a container pour lemonade concentrate and 3 cans water mix add raspberry juice and peach juice mix well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour serve over ice.