Decaffeinated Lemon Flavored Iced Tea
Cindi M Bauer
1 pinchof baking soda
2 cboiling water
10decaffeinated tea bags
28packets of saccharin sweetener
2 tspof either lemonade kool-aid or wyler's lemon flavored drin mix
6 ccold water
How to Make Decaffeinated Lemon Flavored Iced Tea
- Add a pinch of baking soda in a 2-quart heat-proof pitcher. (I add mine to a gallon size glass jar. I displayed a photo of the gallon size glass jar.)
- Add 2 cups of boiling water, then add the tea bags.
- Cover the pitcher, and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, and squeeze them to release more of the tea, then discard them.
- Now add the 2 teaspoons of either the powdered Lemonade Flavored Kool-Aid, or the Wyler's Lemon Flavored Drin Mix, and stir well.
- Add the cold water and stir.
- Refrigerate until chilled, then pour in glasses filled with the lemon and tea flavored ice cubes.
- Yields: 2 quarts