Cucumber, Lavender, and Mint Infused Water
- 4 c
- ice cubes
- 1 medium
- cucumber, rinsed and peeled
- 2 qt
- *cold* water (filtered water, sparkling water, mineral, spring)
- 2-3 sprig(s)
- fresh mint
- 1 tsp
- culinary lavender or 1-2 sprigs fresh lavender
How to Make Cucumber, Lavender, and Mint Infused Water
- 1Note: if you are using an organic cucumber from the farmer's market or your own garden, then it is not necessary to peel it unless you want to. Most cucumbers from grocery stores have food grade wax which makes it necessary to peel them.
- 2Slice the cucumber thinly.
- 3In a large glass pitcher, beverage dispenser, or a clean and rinsed gallon milk jug (or any large pitcher), add the ice cubes, cucumbers, cold water, mint sprigs, and lavender. Stir.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours. The flavors will intensify the longer it sits.