Cold & Refreshing Honey Lemonade with Frozen Fruit Cubes
How to Make Cold & Refreshing Honey Lemonade with Frozen Fruit Cubes
- Combine lemon juice and honey in large pitcher and stir until honey is dissolved.
- Stir in water.
- Place 1 to 2 pieces of fruit in each compartmet of 2 ice cube trays.
- Fill each compartment with honey lemonade and freeze until firm.
- Chill remaining lemonade in refrigerator.
- To serve, divide frozen fruit cubes between tall glasses and fill with remaining lemonade.
- Makes 9 cups.