Chilling Jack-o’-Lantern Smoothies
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 plastic cups (8 to 9 oz each)
- 3 containers (6 oz each) 99% fat free orange crème or harvest peach yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen (thawed) orange juice concentrate
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, chilled, drained
- 1 banana, sliced
How to Make Chilling Jack-o’-Lantern Smoothies
- 1In small microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips on High for 1 minute or until melted. With tip of knife, spread chocolate on inside of each plastic cup to resemble eyes, nose and mouth of jack-o’-lantern. Repeat with 3 more cups. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until chocolate is set.
22 Meanwhile, in blender container, place all remaining ingredients; cover and blend until smooth. Pour into chocolate painted cups.