Bourbon Cheesecake Shots
My friends and I had a party and as a fun twist, I suggested that we make all of the drinks as minis (in shot glasses)... so I got the chance to make these. They were a HIT! I've made them using bourbon, Malibu (coconut & banana versions), peach schnapps, dark rum, Bailey's, butterscotch schnapps and Captain Morgans so far.
- 3/4 c
- half and half
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- vanilla wafers, crushed (about 1/3 cup)
How to Make Bourbon Cheesecake Shots
- 1Blend all ingredients, except cookie crumbs, in blender until smooth. Pour into 1-ounce shot glasses; top with wafer crumbs. Serve immediately.
1) For a non-alcoholic version, substitute 1 tsp. vanilla extract for the bourbon.
2) Substitute rum or your favorite liqueur for the bourbon.
3) Add melted chocolate to the mixture; then mix chocolate shavings in with the wafer crumbs to garnish.