Yummy Slow Cooker Mulled Apple Cider
- cinnamon sticks (3 inches each)
- 1 tsp
- whole cloves
- 1 tsp
- whole allspice
- 2 qt
- apple cider (i use locally made)
- 1/4 c
- packed brown sugar
- orange (sliced)
- ansie seed (optional)
How to Make Yummy Slow Cooker Mulled Apple Cider
- 1Modern Method: Place cinnamon, cloves and allspice in a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring corners up of cloth and tie with a string to form a bag.
- 2Place cider and brown sugar in a 3 quart, slow cooker; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the spice bag. Place orange slices on top. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours or until heated through. Discard spice bag. Yields 2 quarts.
- 3Hearth Method: Follow Steps One and Two put place in a kettle with a lid over a medium fire for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until heated through. Discard spice bag.