How to Make Watermelon Lemonade
- 1For the simple syrup bring half cup of water to a boil then add the sugar and stir until sugar dissolves and boil for 3-4 minutes.
- 2That's it allow to cool. Use this simple syrup for all your fresh juices, lemonades,sparklers, etc.
- 3Place watermelon into a blender and puree until smooth and then strain.
- 4Transfer this to a pitcher or bowl then add the lemon juice, simple syrup and cold water and then stir well to combine and then pour into serving glasses.
- 5Top it with ice cubes and garnish with lemon slice or mint leaves and serve immediately.