Sweet Potato Pie Coffee Creamer
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 cwhole milk
1/4 cmashed sweet potatoes, add 1/2c if you like more
1 Tbspdark brown sugar
1strip of orange peel
How to Make Sweet Potato Pie Coffee Creamer
- Push mashed sweet potato through a sieve for very smooth mash.
- Place all ingredients save orange peel in a saucepan on medium heat. Whisk thoroughly for an even liquid. Then place in orange peel.
- Lower heat to low and cover, cooking for 20-30 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve and pour into a ceramic creamer.
- Can be used immediately in your favorite hot beverage. Chill first for use in cold beverage. Store in refrigerator.