Berry Mint Basil Iced Green Tea
- 4 1/2 c
- 16 oz
- strawberries, raspberries, or other berries ( 1 container)
- 2 Tbsp
- juice from a lemon
- green tea bags, or substitue regular black tea
- 1/2 c
- honey or sugar
- basil leaves divided optional. if omiting use more mint
- mint leaves divided
- 5 c
How to Make Berry Mint Basil Iced Green Tea
- 6Add the remaining basil and mint leaves to the mixture. Cover and let steep again for another five minutes or so covered.
- 7Get a pitcher. Place ice cubes in pitcher. Place a sieve on top of pitcher. Pour the tea with teabags and leaves through the sieve slowly over the ice. Pour slow as to not let tea come out sides of sieve. Press teabags as best as you can. make sure you swirl the sieve to get all of the mixture out. Discard tea bags and sediment.