★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 medium
- lime, cut into wedges (optional)
- margarita salt (optional)
- 1 can(s)
- (12 oz) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3 1/2 c
- cold water
- 1/2 c
- liquid from jarred red maraschino cherries
- 2 c
- sparkling water
- lime slices, maraschino cherries for garnishes if desired
How to Make Sparkling Cherry Lemonade
- 1rub rims of 8 chilled glasses with lime wedges, and dip rims in salt to coat, if desired ( i leave this step off of mine).
- 2stir together limeade concentrate and 3-1/2 cups cold water, add liquid from maraschino cherries.
- 3fill prepared glasses with ice. pour limeade mixture into glasses, filling each two thirds full, add sparkling water to fill.