Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate
How to Make Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 1Place chopped chocolate and 1/4 cup of the milk in a microwave-safe container. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir.
- 2Heat on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir. If necessary, continue heating in 30-second increments until chocolate is melted.
- 3Add hot chocolate mix and sugar. Stir.Add hot chocolate mix and sugar. Stir.
- 4Slowly pour in 1/2 cup of the milk. Stir, and let cool to room temperature.
- 5Pour cooled chocolate mixture into blender. Add remaining milk and ice cubes. Puree until smooth.
- 6Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.