☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 10-oz pkgfrozen raspberries in syrup, thawed
1 1/4 cfresh lemon juice
·lemon slices, optional
·fresh raspberries, optional
How to Make Raspberry Lemonade
- Puree thawed berries in processor.
- Strain into pitcher, pressing on solids in strainer to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Mix in lemon juice and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Mix in 2 cups water.
- Fill pitcher with ice. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fill 4 to 6 tall glasses with ice; add lemonade. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh raspberries.