- fresh limes cut into 6 wedges and seeded
- 1 lb
- ripe plum (red or black, quartered and pitted)
- 1 1/2 c
- crushed ice
- 1 c
- cold water or more for a thinner drink if you like
- 2/3 c
- superfine sugar (or splenda) or sweeten to taste
How to Make Plum Limeade
- 1Blend lime wedges (including peel) in a blender on high speed 10 seconds.
- 2Add plums, ice, water, and sugar and blend until plums are pureed, about 15 seconds.
- 3Pour through a very fine sieve into a pitcher, pressing on solids.
- 4Stir limeade and serve immediately over ice.