Perfect Iced Coffee
Now you have to remember the secret to this drink is that should be served FRIGID NOT just cold.
- 1 lb
- ground coffee (good, rich roast)
- 8 qt
- cold water
- half-and-half (healthy splash per serving)
- sweetened condensed milk (2-3 tablespoons per serving)
- note: can use skim milk, 2% milk, whole milk, sugar, artificial sweeteners, syrups...adapt to your liking!
How to Make Perfect Iced Coffee
- 4To make iced coffee, pack a glass full of ice cubes. Fill glass 2/3 full with coffee liquid. Add healthy splash of half-and-half. Add 2-3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk (can use plain sugar instead) and stir to combine. Taste and adjust half-and-half and/or sweetened condensed milk as needed.