Pam's "Moan-a Reeses" Mocha Java
It is just about one of the most decadent YUMMY coffee drink recipes around. You'll go NUTS over it!!!
- 9 oz
- fresh brewed coffee
- 1 pkg
- hot cocoa mix
- 1 to 2 Tbsp
- creamer, powder or liquid
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- peter pan honey roasted peanut butter
- additional sweetener if desired
- whipped cream or cool whip
- finely chopped peanuts or chocolate curls/shavings
How to Make Pam's "Moan-a Reeses" Mocha Java
- 1In a 12 to 14 oz coffee mug, pour about 9 to 10 oz of hot coffee. Add creamer, hot chocolate mix and peanut butter. Stir well to dissolve the hot chocolate mix and melt the peanut butter . Taste and adjust sweetness to your preference. Top with aerosol can whipped cream or Cool Whip and a sprinkle of finely chopped peanuts or shaved chocolate.