Cappuccino gets its name from the robes of Capuchin monks which are the same color as this Italian coffee-milk drink. It is usually made from espresso coffee but by using strong coffee, it´s possible to enjoy even without an espresso machine.
- cup whipping cream
- tablespoon powdered sugar
- cups milk
- cups double strength hot coffee
- teaspoon grated orange peel
- tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- teaspoon cinnamon
How to Make ORANGE CAPPUCCINO
- 1In small bowl, whip cream with powdered sugar until stiff peaks form; refrigerate until ready to serve. In medium saucepan over medium heat, heat milk to serving temperature. Add coffee, orange peel, orange juice concentrate and cinnamon. Strain into serving pot. To serve, pour into small cups, filling half full. Top each with a spoonful of whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg. Enjoy!
- 2MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Prepare whipping cream as directed above. In 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup, heat milk to serving temperature. Add coffee, orange peel, orange juice concentrate and cinnamon. Serve as directed above