NOT YOUR MAMA'S HOT CHOCOLATE
12 ozsquare of semisweet chocolate bar
3 chalf and half
1/2 cheavy cream, whipped
1/2 tspinstant coffee powder (optional)
How to Make NOT YOUR MAMA'S HOT CHOCOLATE
- dissolve the cornstarch in water
- heat 1 cup of half and half and heavy cream in a large saucepan
- Break chocolate into small pieces and add to half and half mixture. stirring constantly with a whisk.
- add instant coffee to mixture (optional)
- after cornstarch have dissolved in water add it to the rest of your half and half. you should have 2cups leftover.
- slowly add sugar to chocolate mixture (whisking)
- then add the rest of your half and half/cornstarch mixture to chocolate (whisk)
- It will take about 8-10 minutes for chocolate mixture to thicken up. constant whisking