LIQUID NON-DAIRY CREAMER
A R Caswell
It is a refrigerated, liquid non-dairy creamer, and can be used in coffee, tea, cocoa, or any beverage that you would add a creamer to.
- 1 c
- powdered non-dairy creamer (plain or flavored)
- 1 c
- very hot water (not boiling)
- 1 c
- cold water
- 1/2 - 1 tsp
- *if so desired, flavoring or extract of your choice
How to Make LIQUID NON-DAIRY CREAMER
- 1In a oven-proof glass Pyrex type measuring cup with a handle, heat 1 cup of water in microwave until very HOT (but not boiling) approximately 30-45 seconds.
Depending on the type of microwave, it could require a few seconds longer.
- 2After removing the heated water from the microwave oven, slowly add 1 cup of the powdered non-dairy creamer to the heated water and stir to mix thoroughly.
If the creamer does not readily dissolve or mix well, reheat the water. The hot mixture should not have any lumps in it.
- 3After the powder has mixed well with the heated water, add 1 cup of COLD water and stir to mix thoroughly.
Let cool slightly, and store in airtight container in refrigerator. This is now a liquid non-dairy creamer, equivalent to the liquid non-dairy creamer sold in the refrigerated section of the grocery.
- 4If desired, 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of a liquid extract or flavoring such as vanilla could be added if you used the plain non-dairy creamer powder.
Flavorings or extracts should be added after the liquid has cooled.
- 5This recipe is basically a ratio. Larger amounts could be mixed by this ratio:
1 part of very hot water
1 part non-dairy creamer
1 part cold water
Just remember to MIX WELL, and I hope you enjoy it! :-)