- 2 can(s)
- frozen limeade concentrate (6 oz. each)
- 4 c
- 1/2 c
- lemon juice
- 1 qt
- gingerale or club soda, chilled
- pinapple slices, optional
- mint sprigs, optional
How to Make Lime Cooler
- 1Place limeade and water in a blender; cover and blend at medium speed until frothy (approximately 5 minutes). Stir in lemon juice.
- 2Transfer mixture to 1/2 gallon covered container. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 3Just before serving, shake limeade. Mix with gingerale or club soda in a serving pitcher. Pour over ice cubes into tall glasses. Garnish with pineapple and mint springs, if desired.