★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 qts
- quart size teabags
- 12 oz cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- fresh mint, i love spearmint, if it can be found
- sliced lemon rounds or sliced wedges
- red & green marischino cherries, optional
How to Make Lemon Tea
- 1Bring water to boil & add tea bags. Remove from heat, cover & let steep 20 minutes. Now is time to add some mint leaves if desired. Remove and discard tea bags.
- 2Pour into large enough container, add sugar and lemonade, mix well. If did not steep mint with tea bags, use as garnish if you wish. Serve over ice.
- 3May also garnish with lemon slices and marischino cherry.