Instant Hot Chocolate Mix
If you need to, just double, triple, quadruple the recipe for a crowd or to just have plenty on hand for all winter. It will keep all through the next winter so it has a long shelf life . Just shake it up again before serving .
It makes a great Christmas gift for family, friends & coworkers too . Just be sure to write how much per serving.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cpowdered milk
1 cfrench vanilla coffee creamer
1 cdark cocoa powder
How to Make Instant Hot Chocolate Mix
- Add all ingredients to a gallon jar with a screw on lid and tighten firmly . You can use what you have at home if you don't have a jar so long as it's plenty big enough and the lid is very tight so ingredients won't come out .
- Now have some fun and shake shake shake , up down and all round till thoroughly mixed .
- Doubling this recipe will give you about one half gallon . Quadruple if you want a whole gallon to serve a crowd, give as gifts. Shake vigorously after each addition to mix thoroughly .
- Once mixed put some in a smaller jar with a tight fitting lid for individual servings . Might want to place near your other condiments like sugar , coffee creamer so even the adults can sweeten up their coffee as an added treat .
- Add 6 heaping tsp's per cup of hot water or to taste . Add marshmallows , top with whipped cream or cool whip if desired
- Store remainder in a cool , dark, dry place away from the sun. Sun will bleach the cocoa if stored over a long period of time .