How to Make Iced Tea
- 1Boil first 8 cups water. Drop tea bags into boiling water and let boil on medium high for 5 minutes. Then turn heat off, and let steep for 1 hour.
- 2Put sugar in 1/2 gallon pitcher. Add strained tea into pitcher. Stir. Then put into gallon jug. Add the second 8 cups water to make a gallon of tea.
- 3Take the Crystal Light and make 1 gallon.Put into another gallon jug.
- 4Pour 1/2 gallon of tea into same pitcher, then add 1/2 gallon Crystal Light into gallon jug of tea.
- 5Then the 1/2 gallon of tea, add to the gallon jug that has Crystal Light.
- 6You can mix the flavors of Crystal Light. Right now, I am using Mango Peach and Orange flavors. Yummy!!