Iced Mocha Coffee
This is honestly as good as the iced coffees at the fancy coffee shop but at a fraction of the cost! Keep this easy iced coffee on hand for a quick grab and go coffee. It makes a ton... great if you have a family of coffee drinkers. But, the recipe can easily be cut in half (we did for testing purposes) if you don't have a house of coffee lovers.
- 2/3 c
- (rounded/heaping cup) instant coffee powder
- 2/3 c
- (rounded/heaping cup) sugar or Splenda
- 9 c
- boiling water
- 7 c
- whole milk or whatever you like; whole milk makes a creamier drink
- 2-4 oz
- chocolate syrup (I use the kind with calcium)
How to Make Iced Mocha Coffee
- 7Alternate flavors: Some of the milk can be replaced by flavored creamers for something different.