I got this recipe from a blog called "Mommy's Kitchen". She recommended that you get the coffee grounds ready and allow them to sit overnight and strain in the morning.
- 1 c
- ground coffee
- 32 oz
- container(1 quart) *i used a mason jar
- coffee filters
- flavored syrup of your choice
- sugar or sugar substitute of your choice
- ice cubes
How to Make Iced Coffee
- 1Place ground coffee in container. Fill with cold water, leaving one inch of space at rim. Cover and shake to ensure all the grounds are wet. Let set for 12-15 hours. Place strainer over large bowl and put coffee filter inside. Slowly pour over about half of the coffee and let sit until strained. Replace filter and repeat.
- 2Place equal parts concentrate and milk in glass. Example-1 cup milk and 1 cup coffee concentrate. Add ice, sugar or sugar substitute and any flavored syrup of your choice.
- 3You can also use it to make hot coffee in the morning without brewing. Simply mix equal parts concentrate and water and heat.