Homemade Raspberry Non Alcohol Cordial
Note: This cordial will have to cool for about 12hrs. in the fridge or in a cool dark place for 12 hours and then place in fridge for another 24 hours after cooling so this will take at least a day and a half to finish.
It will be well worth the wait.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 48 oz
- raspberries or blackberries
- 1/3 c
- lemon juice
- 3 c
- 12 c
- cold water
How to Make Homemade Raspberry Non Alcohol Cordial
- 1Rinse the berries in a strainer pour into a large bowl and set aside and cover with plastic wrap.
- 2Place 12 cups of cold water in a large pot add the sugar and place on the stove over medium heat and heat the water and sugar to boiling stirring constantly to dissolve the sugar, about 10 or 15 minutes.
- 3Unwrap the bowl with the berries and add the lemon juice and stir till all berries are covered, then pour the hot water in the bowl with the berries.Stir it but don't stir to the point where the berries become mash. Just enough to move them around in the water. Cover the bowl again with plastic wrap and set aside in a cool dark place to cool for 12 hours. After the 12 hours place in the fridge for another 24 hours so as to let it blend.
- 4After the 24 hours strain the berries with a fine mesh strainer or triple cheese cloth. Now at that point you can throw away the berries or save them for other recipes or freeze them for desserts later. Once straining is done just use a kitchen funnel to bottle the cordial or pour into gallon jugs or pitchers whatever you prefer. This cordial can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Note: I'm not sure how many servings you can get but I came up with a gallon and plus some. Enjoy!