Grandma's Grape Juice
My grandson Ryan always asked for it from little on. He either really liked the taste or he knew it was so good for him or both?!
- concord and or beta grapes enough to fill a quart jar about 3/4 full
- 1/3 c
- boiling water, enough to fill jar
How to Make Grandma's Grape Juice
- 1Fill quart jars 3/4 full with clean grapes.
- 2Add about 1/3 cup sugar over the grapes
- 3Pour enough boiling water over the grapes and sugar to fill the jar.
- 4Seal the jars and wait 6-8 weeks to serve.
If you have a jar that doesn't seal, store in the refrigerator for 6-8 weeks.