Gift In A Jar Cappuccino Mix
I give these as a little gift by themselves or add them to a Christmas basket full of home made goodies!
*** If you want a stronger coffee flavor.. add more coffee powder... the same goes for all of the ingredients... customize the recipe and make it your own!
- 2 c
- instant coffee powder
- 3 c
- powered hot cocoa mix
- 3 c
- non-dairy creamer (or sifted powdered milk)
- 1 Tbsp
- ground cinnamon
- 2 1/3 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp
- cocoa powder
- 2 c
- half-pint jars
How to Make Gift In A Jar Cappuccino Mix
- 1Put all ingredients into a food processor, until a fine powder is formed. (or hand sift 10 times).
- 2Spoon the mixture into the jars. Place lids and rings.
- 3Put a piece of cloth cut about 3-4 inches bigger than the jar rim. Center the cloth on the jars and secure with a rubber band. Cover rubber bands with a pretty ribbon and tie on a recipe card, then make a pretty bow.
- 4Recipe to be given with jars:
Mix 3 Tablespoons of mix with 6 ounces of hot water. Still well. Yields: 8 servings.