★★★★★ 1 vote5
- lemons remove rind but leave as much white as possible
- mangos skin removed and pittef
- 4 to 5 c
- honeydew melon cubed
- 1 to 3 Tbsp
- raw honey or maple syrup
How to Make Fruity Lemonade
- 1If you are using a juicer, juice all ingredients except for honey. Take a taste. Add 1-3 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup depending on how sweet you like it.
- 2If you are using a blender juice the lemon separately. Add the rest of the fruit and the sweetener into the blender with the lemon juice.
- 3Blend for 90 seconds. Serve immediately or store for later. I got about 32 ozs.