Frostys Raspberry Peach Lemonade
How to Make Frostys Raspberry Peach Lemonade
- In a medium saucepan combine i cup water and agave over medium heat until agave has dissolved about 1 minute.
- Add raspberries and peaches and simmer, stirring occasionally until raspberries have broken down about 5 minutes.
- With the top cap removed combine raspberry peach mixture in a blender, blend until smooth about 1 minute.
- Let cool completely before straining through a cheesecloth or fine sieve.
- In a large pitcher whisk together raspberry peach mixture, lemon juice and 5 cups water.
- Place in refrigerator until chilled.
- Serve over ice and raspberries if desired.