★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)inexpensive seltzer
1pink lemonade mix
1water to cover
How to Make Frazz1es Pink Lemonade Soda
- This is a fun drink kids can make as well as adults who want to control sugar intake. Compromise.
- take a can of seltzer, and pour over ice in a tall glass.
- in a separate glass put a scoop of lemonade mix (or any flavor mix for that matter) and a few tablespoons of water to form a hi concentrated liquid.
- mix the concentrated syrup with the seltzer a bit at a time until flavored to your liking for your family.
- the only thing this does not work well with is iced tea. we have used Kool-Aid, and even store brand flavored juice mixes which work best. I also recommend always diluting with water before adding to seltzer. my sons friends love this too.