FLAVORED MOCHA MIXES
I have been making this for years -- for my children & grandchildren to give to their teacher's for the end of of year gift or for a holiday gift.
Place in two separate zip lock bags, wrap in cellophane, tie with a bow & place in a mug!!!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 cnon-dairy powderd creamer
1/2 cinstant coffee granules or crystals
1/2 cunsweetened cocoa
1/4 tspalmond extract
How to Make FLAVORED MOCHA MIXES
- In large bowl combine powdered creamer, sugar, instant coffee, cocoa & salt; mix well.
- Place 1 1/2 cups of mixture in small bowl. Add vanilla; mix well.
- Add almond extract to remaining mixture in "large" bowl; mix well.
- Store in separate containers, tightly closed.
You have "two" separate flavored mixes!
- TO SERVE: Combine 3 Tbs. of desired mix with 1 cup boiling water; stir to blend.
Garnish with whipped cream.