Espresso Panna Cotta
Sylwia Wojdyla Ohlrich
- envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- instant espresso powder or instant coffee granules
- 1/8 tsp
- dark and white chocolate
- 3 c
- heavy whipping cream
How to Make Espresso Panna Cotta
- 1IN a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in the cream, sugar, espresso powder and salt. Cook and stir until is dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- 2POUR into six dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- 3REFRIGERATE for at least 5 hours longer or until set. Just before serving. decorate with dark and white chocolate garnish.