Easy Homemade Leomnade
How to Make Easy Homemade Leomnade
- Zest 3 of the lemons. Place the lemon zest in a small saucepan with 2 cups of the water.
- Stir and bring to a simmer but don't boil you just want to dissolve the sugar and get the lemon zest flavor into the liquid. Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture steep.
- Juice the remaining lemons and the 3 you zested. I pour the juice through a fine mesh strainer straight into the pitcher because i completely hate some pulp. This step is not necessary it's all about preference.
- Pour the simple syrup you made with the lemon zest into the pitcher with the lemon juice. I also pour this through a fine mesh strainer to remove the zest but again its prefrencably,
- Stir. Add the remaining 6 cups of water. Taste. Add more water if it is too sweet or tart. Pour over ice and serve immediately or let it chill and serve later.