☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 largelemons, scrubbed, thinly sliced
1 smallbunch fresh mint, thick stems trimmed (about 2 cups loosely packed)
1 1/4 csugar
1/2 cfresh lemon juice
How to Make Crushed-Mint Lemonade
- Using potato masher, mash sliced lemons, mint, 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup lemon juice in large bowl until juicy, about 5 minutes.
- Strain lemon mixture through coarse sieve set over another large bowl, pressing masher on solids in sieve to extract some pulp and as much liquid as possible.
- Mix 2 cups water and remaining 1/4 cup sugar into lemon liquid and pulp in bowl.
- Fill pitcher with ice; pour lemonade over ice. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fill 4 to 6 tall glasses with ice; add lemonade.