Creamy Coffeehouse-Style Hazelnut Latte
Don't substitute ingredients except maybe less sugar, if you'd like, DON'T use any other milk other than the half and half, nad DON'T use any regular flavoring... the richness of the hald and half and the intensity of the Toasted Hazelnut is what makes this taste as rich as a fancy coffeehouse brew!
- 15 oz
- water (use a large 18 oz coffee mug)
- 1 Tbsp
- instant coffee, quality kind like nescafe clasico or nescafe taster's choice
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 heaping Tbsp
- general foods international toasted hazelnut
- 1/4 c
- half and half
- grated or shaved chocolate
- finely chopped reeses peanut butter cups
- crushed candy cane
- stick in a cinnamon stick to use as a stirrer
- toasted coconut flakes
How to Make Creamy Coffeehouse-Style Hazelnut Latte
- 1Boil water.
- 2Add coffee, sugar and hazelnut to empty mug. Fill halfway with boiling water. Stir VERY VIGOROUSLY until foamy.
- 3Add rest of water and add half and half.
- 4Enjoy your "expensive" latte!