- 1 1/2 c
- strong coffee, partially frozen (i used frozen coffee ice cubes)
- 1/2 c
- milk, lowfat or 2%
- 1 Tbsp
- raspberry syrup (or more, for stronger raspberry flavor)
- 2 tsp
- cocoa powder
- 1 tsp
- sugar or stevia artificial sweetener (optional)
- 2 Tbsp
- low-fat whipped cream (optional)
- 1 tsp
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- 1 large
- fresh raspberry (optional)
How to Make Chocolate-Raspberry Frappé
- 1Place frozen coffee (or coffee ice cubes), milk, raspberry syrup, cocoa powder and sugar/stevia in a blender. Process 20-30 seconds, or until smooth and well blended.
- 2Pour into a 16-oz mug. Top with whipped cream. Drizzle chocolate syrup in a thin line on top of whipped cream, and garnish with a fresh raspberry.
- 3Serve chilled, with a tall straw.