Caramel Mocha Frappe
1/2 chalf & half (I have used low-fat milk and it's still good)
1/3 cinstant coffee granules (freeze-dried type, crushed)
1 cdry instant milk powder
3/4 cnon-dairy creamer (like Cremora or Coffee-Mate)
1/2 cDutch cocoa (like Hershey's)
How to Make Caramel Mocha Frappe
- To make the mix, gather the ingredients.
- Mix all dried ingredients in a Ziploc-type bag. Knead with hands until mixed well.
- To make the caramel mocha frappe, put a couple of handfuls of ice in a blender.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of the powdered mix.
- Add liquid half and half, cream or milk.
- Blend and serve!
- I add fat-free Cool Whip, drizzled with fat-free caramel sauce.
- If you want mocha, just drizzle with chocolate sauce. Ha, maybe the fat-free ingredients convince me the other ingredients aren't fattening!!