☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 12(oz. pkg
- frozen blueberries
- 1/2 c
- lemon juice, fresh
- tea bags
- 3/4 c
- fresh blueberries and lemon slices (opt.)
How to Make Blueberry Tea
- 1Bring blueberries and lemon juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat; pour through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, using back of a spoon to squeeze out juice. Discard solids. Rinse saucepan clean.
- 4Bring 4 cups water to a boil in same saucepan.
- 5Add tea bags; let stand 5 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- 6Stir in sugar and blueberry juice mixture.
- 7Pour into a pitcher; cover and chill 1 hour.
- 8Serve over ice. Garnish with fresh blueberries and lemon slices, if desired.