☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12(oz. pkgfrozen blueberries
1/2 clemon juice, fresh
·fresh blueberries and lemon slices (opt.)
How to Make Blueberry Tea
- Bring blueberries and lemon juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; pour through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, using back of a spoon to squeeze out juice. Discard solids. Rinse saucepan clean.
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in same saucepan.
- Add tea bags; let stand 5 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Stir in sugar and blueberry juice mixture.
- Pour into a pitcher; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with fresh blueberries and lemon slices, if desired.