BERRY TART LEMONADE
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cdried jamaica flowers (hibiscus)
2 clemon juice, freshly squeezed
3 ccastor sugar
1/4 cfresh raspberries
1/4 cfresh blackberries
1/2lemon, cut into slices
·ice cubes, to cool
How to Make BERRY TART LEMONADE
- Put 2 cups of blackberries, 2 cups of raspberries, and dried jamaica in a large saucepan with 1 cup of water. Heat on low until mixture is warmed up and berries are soft. Take off heat and let rest.
- Juice lemons until reaches 2 cups.
- Heat sugar and 3 cups of water in large pan. Heat just until the sugar has melted.
- Squish berries and jamaica with potato masher until all berries are smashed.
- Pour berry mixture into a wire mesh strainer or a large pan or bowl. Use the back of a spoon to squish all the juice out and only seeds are left.
- Put the berry juice, lemon juice, and sugar syrup together into large pitcher. Mix together.
- Add additional 3-4 cups of water depending upon taste.
Add more sugar if needed. Add ice cubes to cool down. Refrigerate.
- Serve each glass with couple of each kind of berry and a slice of lemon.