Bath Tub Cocoa
- 2 c
- powder sugar
- 2 lb
- coffee creamer powder (coffee mate prefered)
- 2 lb
- hershey's choclate or nestles drink mix (kind you add to milk not water)
- 1 box
- dried milk (that when mixed will make 16 quarts)
- *****see note at the bottom
How to Make Bath Tub Cocoa
- 1Mix togeth well and store in a tightly sealed containers.
- 2Add 1/3 cup of mix to a mug of hot water. ENJOY!
- 3FLAVOR VARIATIONS:
Use flavored coffee creamer such as Irish creme, French vanilla, Hazelnut, ext...; You can divide a batch in half and make several kinds.
This year for chistmas I used Coffee Mates's Peppermint Mocha with crushed candy canes. It is delicious!
- 4*****NOTE: If you have a Food Saver System with a large jar seal attachment you can use it to seal wide mouth jars and give them as gifts. There is also a regular size seal but it is easzer to fill the wide. ( the pictures above are sealed and were auction items at a Christmas bizare and gifts)