Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
If you get some additional strawberries in syrup from the frozen food asile in your market, you can make as many as 8 more shakes with the remaining cheesecake mix powder and graham cracker crumbs.
- 1 c
- 3 c
- vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 c
- strawberries and syrup (from jell-o no bake strawberry cheesecake kit)
- 3 Tbsp
- cheesecake mix powder (from cheesecake kit)
- canned whipped cream
- 2 tsp
- graham cracker crumbs (from cheesecake kit)
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- 1Combine the milk, ice cream, strawberries, and cheesecake mix in a blender and mix on high speed until smooth. Pour into two 12-ounce glasses.
- 2Garnish the top with a aquirt of whipped cream from the can and about a teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs from the cheesecake kit. Serve each shake with a straw.