★★★★★ 1 vote5
- fun sized snickers bars, chopped
- 2 c
- vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 c
- 1/4 c
- chocolate syrup
- 2 Tbsp
- caramel syrup plus more for drizzling, optional
- 1 c
- sweetened whipped cream
How to Make Snickers Milkshake
- 1place 14 snickers bars in a blender along with ice cream, milk, chocolate syrup and caramel syrup, if using.
- 2blend mixture for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until desired consistency has been achieved.
- 3divide milkshakes into glasses and top with whipped cream. finish with a sprinkle of chopped snickers bars and a drizzle of caramel syrup, if using.