★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 c
- vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/3 c
- 1/8 slice
- cold baked pecan pie, cut into chunks (from a 9-inch pie)
- whipped cream, sweetened, if desired put in toasted pecan halves, or chopped pecans, if desired
How to Make Pecan Pie Milkshake
- 1in a blender, place ice cream and milk. cover and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. add pie chunks, cover and blend until smooth, stopping blender to scrape down sides if necessary.
- 2pour into 2 glasses, top with sweetened whipped cream and pecans, serve immediately.