Lemon Lime Float
I found this recipe from the web site All Recipes.
We all have enjoyed a ice cream float and they are so easy to make.
I know this one is a winner. Enjoy
- 2 liters lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage(sprite, &-up or fresca)
- 1/2 gallon raspberry sherbet
How to Make Lemon Lime Float
- 1Place 10 - 8 ounce glasses in the freezer overnight.
- 2Into each frosted glass, Place 2 scoops sherbet. Fill glasses with lemon-lime soda.
- 3**** It says 24 hrs. It needs to chill overnight(1 day 5 minutes)