Don't ask how it got it's name. I didn't invent it. Don't like dark chocolate but thought someone else would, I have had this recipe floating around about 10 years now. Happy drinking. If someone makes it please add a picture here.
- scoops cappuccino ice cream
- 1 c
- dark chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 c
- dark roast coffee, cold
- cool whip placed on top of the drink
- grated dark chocolate for garnish
How to Make Karma Coffee
- 1Place the ice cream and coffee in the blender and mix until smooth.
Garnish with the Cool Whip and grated chocolate. This decadent beverage is sure to bring a smile to any coffee or chocolate lover.
- 2Makes 2 servings of frozen bliss