★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pt
- vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/2 c
- 8 Tbsp
- hot fudge topping, warmed
- 8 Tbsp
- caramel topping, warmed
- 1 can(s)
- (8.5 oz) refrigerated instant whipped cream
- 1/4 c
- crumbled brownies, divided
- maraschino cherries (with stems)
How to Make Hot Fudge Sundae Shake For Kids
- 1process ice cream and milk in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- 2divide half of ice cream evenly among 4 (8oz) glasses. top each with 1 tablespoon fudge topping and 1 tablespoon caramel topping. repeat layers with remaining ice cream mixture and fudge and caramel toppings.
- 3top each with instant whipped cream, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon crumbled brownies and top with a cherry.
- 4note: i used haagen-dazs vanilla bean ice cream and smuckers hot fudge and caramel toppings
- 5note:microwave caramel and fudge toppings according to package directions. pick up your brownies from the bakery.