☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 6-ozbasket fresh raspberries
1/4 cwhole milk
1/4 cmalted milk powder
1 cvanilla ice cream
1 smallscoop raspberry sorbet
How to Make Double-Raspberry Malt
- Set aside 4 raspberries for garnish.
- Combine remaining raspberries, milk, malted milk powder, and sugar in blender; blend until smooth.
- Add ice cream; blend until smooth, stopping once or twice to scrape down sides of blender, if necessary.
- Pour malted shake into fluted soda-fountain-style glass.
- Top with sorbet.
- Garnish malt with reserved berries.