- scoops of breyer's vanilla/chocolate ice cream
- 2 c
- crushed ice
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- instant coffee powder
- 1/4 c
- chocolate chips, mini (plus some for garnish)
- 1/4 c
- bailey's irish cream
- whipped cream for garnish
How to Make Bailey's Milkshake
- 1Mix cream and coffee powder together in a cup. Chill.
- 2Scoop the ice cream in a blender, with crushed ice. Add cream gradually and blend until the mixture has reached a milkshake consistency. (You may not use all of the coffee cream.)
- 3Using a spoon (and not the blender) mix the chocolate chips and Bailey's in the milkshake mixture.
- 4Pour mixture into glasses and top with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
You may wish to substitute chocolate sprinkles or chopped nuts. (Unless you're allergic to nuts. Don't use nuts if they are going to hurt you.)